Thursday, June 12, 2008

Moving forward...in more ways then one.

Well, Aislinn is walking. Full-throttle motion. She is so cute to watch. It's hard to believe she'll be a year old in 2 months. Where does the time go, really? I never understood the axiom "They grow up so fast" until I had Aislinn. Every day she is doing something new and it makes me wonder where that little newborn I brought home is.

Mama is also moving forward. I'm finally going back to school this fall. I was advised yesterday (by someone with the worst personality for advising) and have only 15 hours left to graduate with my General Studies degree. So I'm taking 9 hours this fall (Career Planning (haha), Spanish 101 and Philosophy 314-History and Principles of Evolution...I'm sooo excited about that course!) and will take 6 in the spring and then I'll be graduated!!! Finally. I started college all of 12 years ago...I coulda had a doctorate by now!!! :)

Steve is still working hard. Finishing up a large project this week and moving on to another busy calendar. He works so hard to allow me to stay home with our child. I love him to bits!!!

So, that's just a little update on us. Maybe I'll get to writing here more often...but I can't promise it.

:)
Cheers!
Sonya

No comments: