Monday, October 22, 2007

It was a be-you-ti-ful weekend...

Saturday, the weather here was gorgeous. PooButt and I brought out the blanket and lay beneath the trees while Refney and his dad worked on my Silver Surfer (aka: the mom-mobile). I lay there with PooButt napping on my chest and reflected how lucky I am. :)

LSU and the Saints won this weekend, so that was bonus!



Today the weather was horrible, though. Rained all day...so I didn't get out to the store today. Probably won't tomorrow either with the forecast saying 90% chance of rain. The unbelievable thing is the temp is to be 63 tomorrow!!!! Why can't it be a clear day with those temps??? I'm so ready to get out into the fall weather. I need to start my walking routine. Though I lost all the baby weight (within a week and a half, thank you very much), I was about 20 pounds over my limit to begin with. I'm ready to be a MILF (or would that be "MYLF"????).

PooButt was exceptionally good today. I think she cried maybe twice? She did want to nurse all day...must be a growth spurt. Ah well...I didn't get any housework done today, but I'm sure I'll get it all together in the hour before Refney gets home from work tomorrow...heheheh.

Thoughts go out to the San Deigoans...must be hell to live with such helplessness due to fire. Scary.

Peace,
Sonya

No comments: