Saturday, October 20, 2007

To Vote or Not to Vote?

So today is Election Day for the governor's race here in Louisiana. I'm so tired of all of the campaign ads on television. Seems like today may be the last day for them though. Bobby Jindal is expected to win the majority. If he doesn't, there will be a runoff election in November. A Republican governor is not what this state needs, but anyone is better than freakin' Blanco. I'm Democrat, and I didn't even vote for her last time. She's a bumbling idiot.

I don't know who to vote for. I don't really like any of the candidates. Honestly, none of them are well known enough to even compete with Jindal. It's sad, really. But, this is Louisiana. No matter who is in office, the status quo will continue. Corruption, nepotism and general laziness.

But, the food is AWESOME!!!!

No comments: